Powertruss Panel- Chemical Anchor Fixing on 100mm Slab
The Powertruss Panel can be installed on a 100mm thick concrete slab using chemical anchors, making it ideal for retrofit application in extensions to existing homes, as well as removal homes or house raising situations to allow larger living areas.
It is designed for internal wall applications only, and with lateral bracing capacity of up to 12.1kN (850mm wide x 2400mm high), the Powertruss Panel is designed to outperform and replace traditional ply bracing.
- Available in standard widths of 750mm & 850mm.
- Available in standard frame heights of 2400mm, 2700mm, and 3000mm.
- Install on 100mm thick concrete slab
- Chemical anchor fixing (see installation guide)
- Application for internal walls only
- Application for non load bearing walls only
- Pre-Engineered and certified to comply with the Building Code of Australia
The Powertruss Panel is suited to short wall applications as well as larger length walls as a cost effective substitute for both single and double sided ply bracing.